Camden 4-H Programming
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Ways to Get Involved
Upcoming Opportunities for Youth
- Sep 15th: NC State Fair Exhibit Registration Due
- Sep 16th: Last day to call Camden Office to arrange pick-up and drop-offs for state fair submissions
- Sep 21st: State 4-H Shooting Sports Tournament
- Sep 28th- 29th: Chowan County Regional Fair Exhibit Check-In
- October 1st- 5th: Chowan County Regional Fair
- October 14th: NC State Fair Exhibits Must be Dropped Off at Fair Grounds
- October 17th- 27th: Livestock Competition at NC State Fair
- October 19th: Millstone’s Pickin’ in the Pines Fundraiser
- Nov 2nd: Fall Leader’s Day for Northeast District Volunteer Leaders Association
- Nov 4th: Pick-up state fair submissions from Camden Extension Office
- Camden County 4-H Shooting Sports
- Lucky Leafers: Camden County 4-H Cloverbuds
- Reaching for the Stars 4-H Club
- Barns and Boots 4-H Club
- Patriot Ridge Riders 4-H Club
- Camden Natural Resources Conservation Club
Camden JCPC Youth Services
Camden JCPC Youth Services in Camden County 4-H seeks to provide youth with help opportunities to develop life-skills, positive peer-to-peer interaction and develop healthy social-skills to meet the needs of youth in the community. The program has opportunities in in-school, after-school, and summer programs. Youth can be referred to the program through teachers, counselors, parents, and community members. Check out some of the great opportunities for youth below:
- FOCUS (Fostering Originality Character Understanding and Success)- in-school and after-school program for youth ages 6-18
- Camp BLUE (Building Leaders and Urging Excellence)- summer opportunities for youth ages 8-18 to develop interpersonal skills and vocational skills
- Teen Court- an opportunity for high school age youth to learn about the court system in hands-on experience as they serve as attorneys, jurors, and other court positions. They also compete in mock trials.
For more information on this program, check out the Camden JCPC page.
Enroll in 4-H
NC State University and N.C. A&T State University commit themselves to positive action to secure equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, political beliefs, family and marital status, sex, age, veteran status, sexual identity, genetic information or disability. NC State, N.C. A&T, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and local governments cooperating.