Upcoming Agriculture Opportunities
- Joint Commodity Conference, January 13-15, 2016, Sheraton Imperial, Durham
- Annual Soybean Festival, Tuesday,January 26, 2016 at the Kermit White Center on the campus of Elizabeth City State University: 4:00 p.m. – Farmers Forum; 5:00 p.m. – Exhibit Displays; 6:30 p.m. – Meal and Program. Register by Jan 20th
- Southern Farm Show, Feb. 3, 4 & 5, 2016, N. C. State Fairgrounds, Raleigh, NC
- Northeast Ag Expo Small Grain Field Day, Thursday, February 25, 2016 at D & S Farms, 3037 West Main Street Extended, Elizabeth City, NC. Details forthcoming.
Agriculture Winter Production Meetings
Pesticide credits available for attending the following programs:
- Camden – Currituck Soybean Producers Meeting, Wednesday, January 27, 2016 begins at 5:00 p.m. with catered meal at the Currituck County Extension Center. Presenter will be Dr. James Dunphy, NCSU Extension Crop Science Specialist. Register by Jan. 25th.
- Camden – Currituck Corn Growers Production Meeting, Thursday, February 18, 2016 will begin 11:00 a.m. at the Currituck County Extension Center. A catered lunch will be served. Presenters: Dr. Ron Heiniger and Dr. Wes Everman, NCSU Extension Specialist. Topics: Maximizing Corn Yields and Field Crop Weed Management. Register by Feb. 16th
- Stink Bug Insect Management Program, Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at the Pasquotank County Extension Center and will begin at 6:00 p.m. with a sponsored meal. Presenter will be Dr. Dominic Reisig, NCSU Field Crops Entomologist. Register by Feb. 19th
Please contact the Camden Extension Office to register for these events, (252) 331-7630.